Railway transport is our main business activity.
Providing railway transport solutions:
- in the countries of Europe we use national railway operators as well and private wagons (tank and special wagons)
- in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine we use wagons of the national railways. We also use wagons of Ukrainian private companies such as UTLC, LISKI, PGK, flat wagons TRK, private covered wagons of Russian operators with volume 138 m³ a 158 m³.
- we provide special large volume wagons such as Hobbins, Hirrs etc. in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia and other countries
- we assign private broad gauge wagons for loading for Slovakia (stations Čierna nad Tisou, Maťovce, Haniska pri Košiciach, Dobrá and others), Hungary (Záhony) and Poland (Slawkow)
- we assign European wagons for loadings in Ukraine (stations Chop, Batevo and others)
- we arrange reloading and storage of freight at Slovak-Ukrainian, Hungarian-Ukrainian and Polish-Ukrainian borders and crossing stations from broad gauge to standard gauge wagons and vice versa. At the same time we provide our customers with up-to-date information about the process, photos, a copy of loading lists SMGS/CIM after reloading and a copy of customs declaration. We help arrange independent quality inspections (SGS survey) of reloading if needed, as well as fix cargo in wagons, check packaging of transported goods and issue certificates.
- we organize refilling liquid cargo (e.g. oil products) from European tankers to broad gauge tankers in the station of Čierna nad Tisou and vice versa
- we monitor our wagons during transport from the loading to the destination station on the daily basis. We inform our customers and provide then with immediate assistance in case the transport is stopped.
- we change the mode of transport and as well as transport documents in border stations (redispatch). Customs clearance of cargo.